Friday 10 June 2022

OVD060 : Alinovsky / Gulm Paranoia - Fum Fartog Biz Mitag

 

Cover art by Kiekebiche


OVD060 : Alinovsky / Gulm Paranoia - Fum Fartog Biz Mitag


"During my early youth and when being impish, my mother used to call me Golem.
It stayed for a while and to this day I still have my best friend calling me Golemito at times.
While visiting Prague I of course went to visit the ghetto and learned more about Rabbi Judah Loew ben Bezalel, the creator of the Golem.
A few months back during the pandemic I started to have this idea of some music about the Golem having second thoughts about his life and becoming paranoiac.
So I composed a few tracks which quickly became 16 and more than an hour long album. I decided to split it in a day life of the Golem: from morning till noon and from noon to night.
I then gave the tracks to Pierre who added his touch of genius to give the album his definitive touch.
I hope you will enjoy this journey!"
Alinovsky

This is the first part: From morning till noon.

Alinovsky: sounds and motions.
Pierre Vervloesem : guitars, basses, spices, remix and mastering.

All about the Golem here.

The movie Der Golem, 1920

Digital release on the 10th of June 2022.

Track listing:

1: Aveykaning
2: Mark shaping
3: Sfilh
4: Morgn geyn
5: Der rufn
6: Ven Rkhl shpilt aoyf der alter pyane
7: Ikh Bin Shpet
8: Gliklekh sus fum dem tog

Itunes, Spotify and all:


And on Bandcamp:

No comments: