Friday 7 April 2023

OUI008 : Daniele Morelli / Ars Musica

 


Cover art by Daniele Morelli


OUI00 8: Daniele Morelli / Ars Musica

Third album from Mexico based Italian jazz guitarist Daniele Morelli.

What he says about his album:
"In the beginning was Rhythm and rhythm was in my mind when I started the album.
I wanted to record just myself exploring a lot of potential sounds of my electric guitar and 
let the ideas flow by themselves.
The songs were driven by my emotions, not by chords progressions or story telling but only
by rhythms and melodies.
This led me to explore an infinite variety of sounds and noises on my guitar that were the base and soundscape for each song.
Each song is dedicated to a different god or goddess of creativity, art and music who have inspired humans all over the world. Enjoy! "

Marimba:


Daniele Morelli: all guitars

Digital release on the 7th of April 2023.

Track listing:




It


Itunes, Spotify, etc.:


And on Bandcamp:

No comments: